Regulations of hygiene and safety
Welcome at Huijbregts Groep.
The safety and health of our guests and employees are important at Huijbregts Groep.
We want to ensure the safety and quality of our products. Therefore we hereby inform you about the rules regarding order, safety and hygiene at our premises and within the
We kindly ask you to follow these rules.
- Taking photo and / or video recordings is only allowed after written permission of the management of Huijbregts Groep.
- The visitors have to follow the instructions from Huijbregts staff and they are only allowed to visit areas related to the reason of their visit.
Rules of Hygiene
The following rules apply within the whole company with the exception of the office (hall K) and the canteens (including outdoor terraces). The buildings of Huijbregts Groep are
indicated with a letter. These letters can be found on the floor map:
- Eating, drinking and smoking are forbidden.
- You have to wear a white Huijbregts coat, a hair cover and blue shoe covers. In case you have a mustache or a beard, you also have to wear a beard- or mustache cover. You can obtain this before going into production.
- Watches and jewelry are strictly forbidden. If any of your jewelry can't come off, you have to cover it with a metal-detectable plaster. You can obtain this before going into production.
- Always disinfect your hands when you go from an outside area, the toilet or the canteen to a location where above rules apply. Hand washing is required after each toilet visit and when hands are dirty.
- You are not allowed to take large products like an umbrella or a bag into production.
Safety and environmental rules
- Pay attention to the safety regulations and warning signs.
- Don't take unnecessary risks. Follow the instructions from the staff of Huijbregts Groep.
- Contact the staff of Huijbregts Groep when you are in unclear or unsafe situations. Always care about your own health and safety and from those around you.
- In several spaces the floors are also indicated with signs. You see painted footprints. The use of these footpaths is obliged! Some spaces are forbidden for pedestrians. This is also indicated with signs.
- Forklift drivers always go before pedestrians within our premises. So pay attention! Always walk along the side of the building. When you cross, take a good look around.
- Entering our terrain (with or without vehicle and / or goods) is at your own risk. On Huijbregts Groep terrain only a speed of 20 kilometers per hour. Pay attention!
Huijbregts Groep has an environmental policy aimed at preventing and reducing all the effects which have an adverse effect on the environment. Many cases of
organizational environment are regulated or secured and are deployed by L&F. The main environmental aspect of which we ask all employees to contribute to, is separation of waste.
Huijbregts Groep assumes that every visitor carefully reads these rules and will act by these rules.
Thank you for your co-operation!