The very highest level of food safety!
To guarantee quality and food safety, we carry out checks on everything that enters and leaves our company; we do this in our own laboratory. We have a number of tools at our disposal when doing this, including a NIR Scan (Near-Infrared Spectroscopy). We perform additional checks at the request of customers too.
To be in a position to pursue an appropriate allergen policy, we have put the following measures in place:
- No nuts, peanuts, lupins or sesame are processed anywhere in the factory;
- Protein testing is used to quantify cross-contamination issues;
- An up-to-date management system for data on allergens in processed ingredients, including supplementary protein information on allergens for each ingredient.
Food safety is our raison d’être.
We safeguard it in every part of our company, resulting in our achievement of the FSSC-22000 GFSI standard and Risk Plaza. We perform 100% entry-exit checks in our own laboratory. We carry out additional quality tests at the request of customers too. We take steps to avoid aroma contamination and work in climate-controlled environments, which enables us to rule out cross contamination.
Huijbregts Groep has been awarded the following certificates:
- FSSC 22000 (Helmond, The Netherlands)
- FSSC 22000 (Massanes, Spain)
- Risk Plaza Huijbregts Central Buying